Benton & Parker is an independent insurance agency focused on insurance for the transportation industry, with offices in Gainesville GA, Greenville SC, Nashville TN, Birmingham AL, and Tampa FL. Benton & Parker has been operating with steady growth since 1985.
A career opportunity is currently available in our Gainesville, GA office for a Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative. PROPERTY & CASUALTY insurance experience required with P & C license preferred. Benefit package provided for employees includes health/life insurance and retirement plan (profit sharing and 401k).
Responsibilities of Insurance Customer Service Representative
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Maintain client data files
- Communicate professionally with clients, insurance carriers and co-workers
- Client accounting including invoicing and payments
- Clerical support to Account Executive
Job Requirements of Insurance Customer Service Representative
- PROPERTY & CASUALTY insurance experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong math skills to accomplish basic accounting functions and rating calculations
- Ability to prioritize and organize various position responsibilities
- Adhere to full time work schedule Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- High School diploma required
- 2 years minimum agency experience required
We are always looking for someone with a good background in sales or customer service in the trucking insurance industry. Please submit your resume to Rick Langley. Then Rick will be in touch with you!